Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Match!!

After filling the application, talking to friends and family, I'm ready!!

So what's next?

Finding a match......

After a few weeks the agency contacts me with information on an intended father ( IF). I am to sift through the bio and decide if I would like to have a conference call. How exciting, the possibility of a match already. After reading thru I want to know more. Let's talk


The conference call is Kathy from the agency, me and in this case the IF. After coordinating our schedules we talk!!!
At this stage it is important to make sure that the you agree on the big issues such as selective reduction and in what instance is abortion an option if at all. After that is all clear for me I want to feel a connection. Feel comfortable with the person and ultimately want to work together.

The call goes great!!! We are on the same page with the major issues, have a great conversation and personally I felt a connection! Kathy tells us to let her know one way or the other and we would proceed from there. That evening I sent an email stating I would love to work with this IF.

Now I wait, anxious and excited to see if he wants to work with me!!




Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment