Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Hiccup

As I wait anxious and excited a few days pass. An email arrives!!! The IF would love to have me as his surrogate.....BUT, he wants to use the agency for matching only.

At first I thought that's no big deal, so his lawyer handles the escrow (money). As I thought about it and Kathy explained it to me I didn't like the idea. I sought a second opinion from a friend who is on her third surrogacy (Tina). Ultimately it comes down to what I'm comfortable with. Beings this is my first go around and I'm not sure of the process I decided to tell Kathy I was not comfortable with the agency not doing the escrow portion and everything in-between.
Also Tina said something that really helped me,
" When its right everything will fall into place"
I agree, the search continues...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment: