Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Idea

After preschool one day I was clucking with the hens about being pregnant. Talking with one mom she had mentioned giving birth to twins. Twins? I thought to my self, I've never seen twins or heard of any other children of hers but her little girl in preschool. Being the direct (and confused) person that I am I said, you have twins? She giggled and told me of being a surrogate, twice and she had been matched again and was working with her third intended family. I wanted to know more.

This also reminded me of a time (age 10-24 ish) when I was NEVER having children...lol. In my early twenties knowing I didn't want children I still wanted to have the amazing experience of growing a child in my body and giving birth. At this time I had offered to a co-working who had been trying to have a baby for multiple years to surrogate for her. And The seed was planted.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of surrogacy, I hope your life is as blessed through this as mine has been....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read how your experience goes. What a blessing you will be to those you are a surrogate for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tina I'm sure it will be.
    To the cooper family thanks for your support, it means a lot!!

    ReplyDelete