Wednesday, October 12, 2011

waiting.....

I apologise for the lack of updates. It has been a bit of a waiting game lately. The IF had finally found and picked a donor. A college cutie. We were told she would be available either beginning of Dec. Or Jan. She was waiting for school to start to arrange the time off with her professors beings the reproductive clinic is not open during Xmas break. Well yesterday the IF was told she wouldn't be available till march, spring break.
Aaahhh that sucks
Not wanting to wait I offered to do a traditional surrogacy.
I think he's a little hesitant which I fine of course I just wanted offer. I know how anxious he is to start his family. He decided to keep looking and found two donors that will work with ORM and are ready NOW!!!
I think this will be happening very shortly!! He has asked for my help to decide between the two!!
I should have another update soon!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment